Go Guilford Green
What makes Guilford a one-of-a-kind is not a singular attribute, but a collection of several things.
In the branding world, the trick is to align this collection as a singular thought, but one that can be interpreted in multiple, positive ways. Many residents would list these among what defines Guilford:
- The palpable energy around town
- The progressive thinking of the townspeople
- The lush and distinct landscape
- The vibrant shore and ocean life
- The rich agricultural history
- The historic landmark of the town center
To this, I propose we evolve the mascot of Guilford High School – from the Indians, to the Green – a name which fits many vantage points and honors many things we all hold dear.